Thanks to its Quality policy, Gocs strives to satisfy the implicit and explicit expectations of its customers.
ISO 9001 : 2008 is seen by GOCS as a majore driving force that require the company to focus on customer needs and comply with their requirements; maintain a systematic approach in its operations; continually improve how it works and the services it provides; and strive to prevent errors before they happen.
As part of our development target and improvement within GOCS, Mongi HALOUANI, we promise to increase positively the effectiveness of our quality management system.
This orientation follows from our will and from our commitment in the uninterrupted improvement of our quality system by the adaptation of our mechanisms, structures and means to lead to the lasting contentment of requirements of all interested parties while preserving general interest of GOCS.
This step articulates around the following strategically axles:
- Effectiveness continual improvement of Quality management system.
- Benefit realisation answering lawful and regulation requirements, needs and wait for the customers and partners.
- Refinement and development of competences and know-how.
- Improvement of GOCS business figure.
We promise to apply and to make apply this policy within GOCS while providing our taskforce and brainstorming to reach our goals.
We entrust to the management representative the responsibility of:
- Announce importance within GOCS to satisfy our customers requirements as well as lawful and regulation requirements.
- To report the Quality management system functionality and any other improvement needs.
The Managing director Mongi HALOUANI